Total safety solutions, located at Total safety solutions PO Box 67 5070 AB Udenhout, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
PO Box 67
5070 AB Udenhout
Personal data that we process
Total safety solutions processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you'll find
an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Total safety solutions processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Total safety solutions analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Total safety solutions follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Total safety solutions also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Total safety solutions makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Total safety solutions). Total safety solutions uses the following computer programs or systems: [complete with the name of the system, why it is used, underlying logic, importance and expected consequences for the person concerned]
How long we keep personal data
Total safety solutions does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: (Category) personal data > Retention period > Reason Personal details > Retention period > Reason Address > Retention period > Reason Etc. > Retention period > Reason
Sharing personal data with third parties
Total safety solutions only provide to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is an overview: [For example: Cookie: Googly Analytics Name: _utma Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention period: 2 years]
Acces, adapt or delete data
How we protect personal data